WYOMING NATIONAL BOARD CERTIFICATION INITIATIVE
A John P. Ellbogen Foundation Initiative
To Provide Foundation Support for Statewide Actions Designed to Strengthen the Quality of Classroom Teaching in Wyoming’s Public Schools by Increasing the Number of National Board Certified Teachers to a Level of National Leadership.
What we Do
General Focus Areas of the Initiative
- Recruiting applicants to participate in the National Board Certification process
- Providing support to teachers in the process
- Financial assistance with assessment fees
- Professional development specific to the National Board process
- Local cohort and one-on-one guidance by trained Candidate Support Providers and Initiative staff
- Recognizing the success of National Board Certified Teachers through the granting of awards and public event
The Wyoming National Board Certification Initiative will continue to provide fee and workshop support for teachers pursuing National Board of Professional Teaching Standards Certification through the 2023-24 candidate cycle. Payment for any components taken after that time are the responsibility of the candidate.
For information on how to sign up for fee support, please go to the Candidate Fee Support Page in the Candidate Support menu above.
For further information regarding fee support and to access the fee support policy, click here.
First-Time Candidate Application and Candidate Portion of Fees Paid by January 21, 2023**
Retake Candidate Application and Candidate Portion of Fees Paid by January 21, 2023**
**The deadlines are for receiving Initiative support, and do not necessarily correspond with the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards Deadlines
Please contact either Barb Maguire, our Lead Facilitator or Mary Ellbogen Garland, President of the John P. Ellbogen Foundation with questions or comments.